Saturday, April 28, 2007

Keyboard Macro

Now that all that good Spring light is seeping into the flat I'm starting to notice one or two things that could do with a clean. Starting with...




... my PCs keyboard

I turned the thing over immediately after taking this photo and managed to collect enough ingredients for a fair-sized sandwich and maybe even a delicious and nourishing bowl of Ramen style noodles

Some of the more little-used keys such as '{' and the ever-popular 'alt gr' are so encrusted with residual dried coffee I reckon I could scrape a couple of mugs' worth of Nescafe off them


Oh dear, I've just realised I've just touched those keys for the first time in a couple of years. I think it's best to wash my hands now...

.

2 comments:

Wolfie said...

That is just so disgusting.

I feel like I just know you a little too well now.

You should be ashamed.

Stef said...

Profoundly

I have an excuse

... but it's not a very good one