Saturday, October 09, 2004

Up above the streets and houses rainbow flying high ...


Zippy, George and Bungle
.
From the Golden Age of British Children's TV:
.
Rod (to Jane): "Do you want to blow on my pipe while I'm twanging away?"
.
Jane: "Oh no Rod, I was blowing a lot with Roger last night. But would you like to play with my maracas?"

.
Zippy: "No, let's just pluck away with our twangers."
.

Bungle: "Yes, it doesn't matter what size your twanger is."
.
Zippy: "I've got a big red one."
.

George: "I've only got a tiny twanger. But it works well and I like to play with it."
.

Geoffrey (to viewers): "Well, have you got your twangers out? And remember, you can bounce your balls at the same time. If you haven't got any balls, ask a friend if you can play with his.
.
Video and further extracts here ...
.


No comments: